The MX412 delivers the responsiveness to everything you want them to hear—and controls what you don’t. It’s great sound and reliable performance, without noise or distractions. Even installation was rethought and reengineered to be simpler and smoother for AV integration. Precise, tailored-for-speech audio for any size room.
n tune with speech
Microflex® microphone cartridges are focused specifically to capture human voice, so the talker always comes through clearly.
No installation headaches
The variety of mounting and form factor options make the MX412 easy to set up in any space.
Shure Commshield® is built into Microflex to reject RF interference from ever-present smart phones, keeping the focus on the performance.
Only the detail you want
A snap-fit windscreen keeps breath and plosives from being a distraction. While vibration noise gets absorbed by the integrated shock mount. Only speech gets through.
- 12-inch gooseneck
- 18-inch gooseneck available
- Low-profile design
- Dual-flex gooseneck provides easy mic adjustment
- Versions available with mute button, LED indicator, locking flange and shockmount assemblies
- Can mount on table, lectern, podium or similar surface
- Interchangeable cartridges ensure great audio in any environment
IN THE BOX
- 1 – 65B8264 Flange
- 1 – 65B8265 Retainer
- 1 – 80A439 Isolation Ring
- 1 – RK412WS Snap-fit Foam Windscreen (1 furnished, 4 in replacement kit)
- 1 – A400SM Shock Mount
- 1 – 80A67 Hex Wrench #4