Engineered to exacting standards, featuring Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry for transparent sound capture and dual gold-layered diaphragms that reveal every nuance and subtlety and an advanced suspension shock mount virtually eliminates handling noise.
KSM9 microphones, including the KSM9HS, offer exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect. Shure Axient™ and UHF-R® Wireless Systems feature KSM9 wireless cartridges (in champagne or black finishes)as the premier choice in handheld wireless microphone options. KSM9 microphones are built to exacting Shure endurance standards, renowned worldwide and proven night after night, center stage.
- Exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect.
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (hypercardioid and subcardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Full-range frequency response (50Hz to 20kHz)
- Wired and wireless options
- Available as Axient™ and UHF-R® wireless handheld transmitter SKUs
- Black finish (wired), black and champagne finishes (wireless capsules)
IN THE BOX
- 1 – AK9C Zipped Carrying Case for KSM9HS
- 1 – A25E Stand Adapter
- 1 – 95A2050 5/8″ to 3/8″ Thread Adapter