- Premium JBL Transducers
- Rugged, versatile enclosures
- Tunings available for Crown amps and dbx signal processors
- Fully supported in Audio Architect
- Power Handling: 3200W Peak, 1600W Program, 800W Continuous
- Frequency Range: 41Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response: 56Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 130dB (Peak)
- Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50
- Amplification options: Passive/Bi-Amp
- Live performance systems.
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems.
- Sound system rental and tour.
- Permanent installations.
Every detail in the SRX800 Series was purposefully designed and thought through with full consideration for its intended use. Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling. M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide, flexible array of configurations.
JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology ferrite drivers incorporate 3″ voice coils with lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response. JBL’s 2432H is the only neodymium 3″ voice coil compression driver in this class, delivering very high power levels and smooth, crystal clear sound.