- Consistent 120° broadband pattern control covers an extremely large area.
- Shaped mounting baffle provides the pattern control of a 300 mm (12 in) horn from a 200 mm (8 in) driver.
• 200 mm (8 in) woofer with Kevlarreinforced cone and 50 mm (2 in) voice-coil.
• 25 mm (1″ exit) compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- 250 Watt power handling with very high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
|Frequency Response (-10dB)||45 Hz – 18 kHz|
|Power Rating||See transformer taps|
|Transformer Taps||68W, 34W, 17W, (& 8.5W @ 70V)|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||60Hz – 16 kHz|
|Coverage Angle||120° conical, constant directivity|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||7.0 (Avg 1k – 16kHz)|
|Directivity Index (DI)||8.5dB (Avg 1k – 16kHz)|
|Sensitivity (1W, 1m)||93 dB (1 kHz – 16 kHz)|
|Maximum SPL (1m)||118 dB (top 70V/100V tap)|
|Crossover Network||1.9 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||305 mm (12.0 in.) diameter round baffle x depth from back of baffle of 218 mm (8.6 in)|
|Input Connectors||Screw locking barrier strip for bare wire|
|Drivers||LF Driver: 200 mm (8 in)
HF Driver: compression driver, 25 mm (1 inch) coil
|Safety Agency||Suitable for use in air handling spaces per UL1480, UL2043, NFPA90 & NFPA 70 when installed with UL listed backcan such as JBL MTC-300BB8. S7232/UL Listed, Signaling Speaker. Transformer UL registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849.|
|Backcan||formed steel (wood-lined; accessory)|
|Baffle/Rim||Metal, round, driver pre-mounted to baffle, ported.|
|Ceiling Cutout Size||310 mm (12.2 in) diameter (for MTC-300BB8 backcan)|
|Included Accessories||Ported baffle pre-attached, plus transformer on 328CT.|
|Optional Accessories||MTC-RG6/8 Grille, round contoured, white. MTC-SG6/8 Grille, square, contoured, white. MTC-300BB8 Backbox, 25 liters (1 cubic feet)|
|Plenum Usage||Yes, with accessory backcan|