- Consistent 90° broadband pattern control.
• 300 mm (12 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone with 50 mm (2 in) voice-coil.
• 25 mm (1 exit) compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- 250 Watt power handling with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
|Frequency Response (-10dB)||34 Hz – 18 kHz|
|Power Rating||IEC Long-Term System Power Rating: 250 W continuous pink noise (1000 W peak), 2 hrs 200 W continuous pink noise (800 W peak), 100 hrs|
|Sensitivity (1W, 1m)||94 dB (1 kHz – 16 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||47 Hz – 16 kHz|
|Coverage Angle||90° conical, constant directivity|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||8.7 (1k – 16kHz)|
|Directivity Index (DI)||9.4 dB (1k – 16kHz)|
|Crossover Network||1.8 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||366 x 366 mm (14.4 x 14.4 in) square baffle x depth from back of baffle of 223 mm (8.8 in)|
|Maximum SPL (1m)||118 dB (124 dB peak)|
|Input Connectors||Screw locking barrier strip for bare wire|
|Drivers||LF Driver: 300 mm (12 in)
HF Driver: compression driver, 25 mm (1 inch) coil
|Safety Agency||Suitable for use in air handling spaces per UL1480, UL2043, NFPA90 & NFPA 70 when installed with UL listed backcan such as JBL MTC-300BB12. S7232/UL Listed, Signaling Speaker. Transformer UL registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849.|
|Backcan||formed steel (wood-lined; accessory)|
|Baffle/Rim||Metal, driver pre-mounted to baffle, ported.|
|Ceiling Cutout Size||378 x 378 mm (14.9 x 14.9 in) (for MTC-300BB12 backcan)|
|Optional Accessories||MTC-300SG12 Grille, square contoured, white. MTC-300BB12 Backbox, 80 liters (3 cubic feet) MTC-300T150 Transformer, 150 W for use with 321C.|
|Plenum Usage||Yes, with accessory backcan|